Congratulations to the Class of 2017
All the best in your future endeavours!
- MADD Central PEI Bursary – Opportunity for students in Grade 10 & 11
- This bursary is for students in Grade 10 and students in Grade 11 going into Grade 12, who are eligible to receive a cash award of up to $1,000. Bursary to be given at the time of Grade 12 Graduation. Requirements & Application Process
- Canada 150 – The Golden Thread Contest – Deadline: September 25th, 2017
- The Golden Thread contest is the chance for young Canadians to add their voice to the narrative of faith in Canada, and maybe come away with a little gold of their own. This contest seeks to gather stories from younger Canadians -their stories of faith past, present and future – to help celebrate our country’s 150th birthday. Every submission, text or video to the Golden Thread Contest will be considered for publishing on our Thread of 1000 Stories Website. Additionally, winners will be chosen for prizes of up to $5,000 For full prize details, visit http://www.faithincanada150.ca/goldenthread.
- Summer School with the Public School Branch
- Summer school will take place from July 4th – August 14th at Colonel Gray High School. Classes will be held Monday – Friday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm Noon. This year, registration will take place using the Google form below. The student’s Trevlac number will be used to identify the student. To ensure course prerequisites are being met, a list of students currently enrolled in prerequisites will be sent back to the schools following the high school exam period. https://goo.gl/forms/5Yw3wsN2cwE6iIX93
- Student Loan Information Session
- Applications are available on line at:https://www.princeedwardisland.ca/sites/default/files/forms/pt_app_-_english.pdf . If you have any questions or concerns, contact the Financial Services of the Department of Innovation and Advanced Learning at (902) 368-4640 or email Barry Gosbee at: email@example.com – May 4th Student Loan Presentation to Bluefield students
- Study from Home – Adult Education Summer School Via Video Conference
- The following courses can now be taken from the comfort of your home! Students simply log in to their course at the specified time to work directly with our instructions. Math 421A, 521A & 621A, Chemistry 521A & 621A, Physics 521A & 621 A and Biology 521A & 621 A. 2017 Summer classes run from May 29th to August 11th – Mondays and Wednesdays 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm and Saturdays, 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. More information about costs, payment options and class requiements, please contact Karen Ford-Doyle at (902) 566-9362 or firstname.lastname@example.org